On 13 October 2020 participants from Sentinel Sites, Epidemiologists, Infectiologist, Pediatrician, specialist from IUC, Pneumologist and GP were gathered on a round table to discuss lessons learned from Influenza and Covid- 19 in National Institute of Public Health, Kosovo*.
The main discussions of the meeting were; actively investigation, contact tracing, timely reporting, and testing, in order to early detect influenza/Covid-19 cases. Also epidemiological situation was discussed and virus characteristics during this season in Kosovo* comparing with other countries.
Conclusions and recommendations of the meeting:
- Strengthening the collaboration through periodical meetings and exchange the experiences
- The need for compilation of rapid response protocols and needs based on the recommendation
- Organize periodically meetings and trainings during influenza/ COVID 19 season
- The need for more periodically meetings and trainings during influenza season
- Organize joint activities and field visits.